Saturday, August 29, 2009

Idea #16: To write or not to write

You know I started writing a blog post about the idea of God; concepts and misconceptions about God and related ideas. I had in fact written a detailed post but somehow I was not able to complete it and the thoughts were not flowing freely.

In the meanwhile some other work distracted my attention and I decided to save the draft and thought of completing it later. While I was preoccupied doing something else a thought struck me that one should avoid writing or discussing about the idea of God. God is a matter of personal experience and no individual can overrate or undermine any concepts of God. Hence its best not discussed.

I have always liked the phrase, ‘to each his own’, and this is especially true in the case of God!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment: